Should we make any significant changes to the way we collect, use, share, and protect your Personal Information, we will let you know by posting notices on our Websites, through your Account, and/or by sending you an email explaining the change.
- Information Collection and Use
- Personal Information
While using the Websites and/or your Account, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information is information that can be used on its own, or with other information to identify, contact or locate an individual. It does not include non-personal information like business information or generic information common to many individuals.
Trip Support collects Personal Information only if you voluntarily choose to share such information with Trip Support. For example, in the course of opening an Account or making a Purchase. When you do so, you authorize us to collect, access, manage and retain information that may include, but is not limited to:
- Your first and last name
- Your mailing address
- Your e-mail address
- Your date of birth
- Other Data
We also collect, access, manage and retain data, other than Personal Information. These other types of data, described below, do not permit direct association with any specific individual.
We may collect and retain information related to your use of and access to the Websites and/or your Account Usage Data. For example, the following types of data may be collected, but are not limited to:
- frequency of visits to the Websites and/or your Account;
- frequency of interaction with different Trip Support Content; and
- frequency of your use of various features of the Websites and/or your Account.
We collect, use and retain information Internet Protocol (IP) information to ensure mailing and billing addresses are accurate and to protect against fraudulent payment activity.
Cookies are small text files sent by us to your computer, and from your computer or mobile device to us each time you visit the Websites and/or your Account. When accessing the Websites through an Internet browser, you can manage your cookie settings to accept or reject cookies, or simply notify you each time a cookie is set by a website you visit. Please note, if you do not accept cookies, you may lose certain functionality of the Websites and/or your Account.
We collect different types of data, described below, to provide and improve our Websites and Trip Support Content.
- Personal Information
- Use of Data
Trip Support may collect, access, manage and retain data and Personal Information for purposes, such as to:
- provide and maintain our Websites and/or your Account;
- notify you about changes to our Websites and/or your Account;
- allow you to participate in interactive features of our Websites and/or your Account, whenm you chose to do so;
- administer promotions, when you provide your consent to be entered into such programs;
- process purchases made on the Websites;
- identify fraudulent activity on the Websites;
- provide customer support and respond to your inquiries;
- perform analyses or gather valuable information so that we can improve our Websites and/or
- monitor the usage of our Websites and/or your Account;
- detect, prevent and address technical issues; and
- maintain data security and user privacy.
- Disclosure of Data
We reserve the right to use and disclose Personal Information to:
- comply with applicable laws and regulations;
- comply with governmental requests;
- protect against legal liability;
- prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with use of the Websites, your Account, or Trip Support Content;
- protect the personal safety of Users and/or the public; and
- protect the rights and property of Trip Support and its Users.
If Trip Support is legally compelled to disclose your Personal Information, it will only disclose the minimum amount necessary to meet our legal obligation.
- Security of Data
You are responsible for keeping your Account login credentials confidential.
Trip Support utilizes standard security protocols and commonplace security mechanisms to secure your information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure.
We periodically review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and to ensure the highest level of security for all our digital platforms. However, the Internet is an open system and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat those measures or use your Personal Information for improper purposes.
- Data Transfer
- Business Affiliates
Trip Support reserves the right to transfer, sell or distribute all information collected through the Websites and/or your Account to an affiliate, subsidiary, or third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or part of our business, assets or stock.
- Updating and Deleting your Data
Account information can be updated through your Account profile or by submitting a request in writing to email@example.com.
To deactivate your Account and request that associated data be deleted, including Personal Information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Us